Weekly Bulletin - Sunday 27th December, 2020
Updated: 5 days ago
Greetings from St Mark's - Notices for this week
ST MARK’S GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Christ Centred Spirit Guided Encouraging Discipleship
Inclusive Witnessing to the Gospel
Service for 1st Sunday after Christmas
Readings – Isaiah 61:10 – 62:3 – Galatians 4:4-7 – Luke 2:22-40;
Hymns – Jesus, be the centre; Lift up your eyes; Jesus, what a beautiful name;
Worship service – Redeemer, Macalister – NO service
St Mark’s, Dalby - Worship service – 9.30am
The church office will be closed from Friday 25th December until Monday 11 January.
Office reopens Tuesday 12 January, 2021!
Meetings this week
Check out our new calendar of events on the website.
Add your meeting or event with Gayle at the Church Office
LCA Story of the Week
When the first flush of spring and summer flowers bloom, who doesn’t want to stop and smell the roses? And so a rose garden planted as a heart-warming invitation to a suburban church has become a chance to witness to the beauty of God’s creation among its local community.
Read the full story here>>
Happy Birthday this week to:
Megan James, Bev Ruhle;
Glenn Fresser, Brandon Peltz, Tom Strand, Chris Ruhle;
If we missed your birthday or baptism anniversary, please contact Gayle at St Mark's office.
Prayers for the Week
· For those in authority, such as Queen Elizabeth and her representatives; Prime Minister Scott Morrison and members of parliament; Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk and state parliamentarians; and Mayor Paul McVeigh and local councillors; that they may act wisely
· For the Church, LCAQD;
· For the pastors Bishop John Henderson, District Bishop Paul Smith; Pastor Joel Pukallus and all pastors; that the leaders of the church would keep watch over those in their care
· For the faithful who are aged - that God would sustain them in faith, and let their example encourage the whole church
· That the children of the church would grow in God's wisdom
· For those whose marriage is in difficulty
· For those who are hurting because of family problems
· For the families in our parish, that they may learn to pray together
· That all nations would be unified through faith in Christ
· That those who wait on God, especially those who are ill or suffering or troubled, would receive his deliverance
New rosters will be done shortly.
If you wish to volunteer on any of the rosters, please see Gayle in the church office ASAP!!!
Check out if you are on the roster here>>
Weekly Roster for 3 January
Morning Tea: No morning tea
Bible reader: Hensel
Prayer of Church: Hensel
Monthly Roster for January
Church Cleaning: Fresser, Glasby, Kucks
Church Grounds: Kowald, Kucks D, Weier B;
Elder: Weier B, Ruhle C;
HC Servers: Brauer C (3 & 10); Strand T (17, 24 & 31)
Macalister Roster for 3 January
Church Cleaning: Nathan & Rose H, Shane & Leanne H;
Bible reader: Brian W;
Cup of Tea (Jan): Nathan & Rose H, Shane & Leanne H;